Protect your floors, hard surfaces and more: ArmorDillo is a removable paint protection film that prevents hard surfaces from getting dirty or soiled during painting, renovation, construction, or even at a house party or open house. Do you have pets? Protect your precious floors, counters and more with ArmorDillo temporary clear blue adhesive film for all types of hard surfaces.
Super Strong Surface Protection Film: It is a super strong 3 mil plastic floor protecting film. Its proprietary linear low construction makes it thinner yet stronger than other 3 or 4 mil sheets. The high rubber content in ArmorDillo clear protective film also makes it puncture resistant and durable. Once applied it will protect the surface for up to 2 months.
Easy to apply and remove: ArmorDillo temporary floor protection film is easy to apply and remove. It is self-adhering, leaves no residue and can be easily repositioned and reused. It is highly pliable so won’t tear when applying. It doesn’t contain any VOC and meets LEED’s requirements. What’s more, it is COMPLETELY MADE IN USA! Adhesive, plastic, cores, and packaging. No other film product can say that!
More than just a floor protecting film: ArmorDillo has many uses. Your imagination is the limit. Use it as a paint protection film, protective tape, or surface protective film. Cover your floors, counters, and other surfaces that may be damaged by spills, dust and grime. (Please test an area first, and see limited warranty)
Durable, self adhering: ArmorDillo hard surface protection is a med-high tack self-adhering plastic hard-surface protector. It can be repositioned so you can shift it easily. It is durable and will withstand heavy traffic for up to 60 days without any signs of wearing!
Buy your supply now: Get the high quality, super pliable ArmorDillo clear blue plastic covering now. Pay less AND get better quality. Our prices are the lowest! “Why Pay More?”
• Be sure surface is clean and dry before applying product. Do not apply to damp or
• Store this product in a dry place, not to exceed 100° F or below 40° F.
• Test the floor protection film on a small inconspicuous area. Leave in place for 48 hours,
then inspect to ensure there is no change to the floor.
• Do not leave on surface for more than 45 days.
• Not to be used with under-floor heating
• This product is not recommended for use in high humidity areas or outdoors.
• Product might not adhere to surfaces that have been freshly painted, varnished,
polished, or cleaned with anything other than water.
• This is one-time-use only film. Remove and discard in accordance with your local
• Outdoor exposure and/or high traffic may severely shorten length of use.
Simply remove and apply a new layer.
• Product should be stored, at room temperature, for no longer than 12 months
• If you have any questions, call 844-921-2575 or email email@example.com